Friday, August 20, 2010

Will two antivirus programs cause damage to my computer?

just want to make sure if these are true. and also many people told me that if i have two antivrius running in one computer then there may damage my computer for real. please explain everything to me and help me understand what should and should not.. thanks for your help.



Will two antivirus programs cause damage to my computer?virus scan



yes definately dont use 2 antivirus in a system



i had to formate my pc doing that ............ try any one this is



Will two antivirus programs cause damage to my computer?anti virus scan



DO NOT use 2 anti-Virus programs on a computer. They will conflict with one another.



Ditto for firewalls.



But you can (and should) use several (anti-)spyware programs (Spybot and Ad-aware are great).
but of course, its the same as having two word processors in the same machine. The problem begins when those 2 programs begin to ''atack'' each other, very much like the early versions of explorer and netscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment