Friday, August 20, 2010

My avg antivirus software is giving me that message about virus results C:/WINDOWS/system32?drivers?

Result is Change , Status : Changed.



Is this a virus ? How shall I delete it?



Thanks a lot



My avg antivirus software is giving me that message about virus results C:/WINDOWS/system32?drivers?et...antivirus download



No it is just telling you that some system files have changed since your last scan. Quite normal. Do not try to delete - leave alone. Only delete or quarantine any viruses found.



wdw



My avg antivirus software is giving me that message about virus results C:/WINDOWS/system32?drivers?et...bmw



Heres the best antivirus out there in my opinion, it keeps me protected for over a year now and i haven't had to worry about anything ad it's easy to use. Just try it out:



http://antispyware.com/index.php?hop=nit...
Uninstall avg and use AVAST!!
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC is where your Windows Hosts file exists. AVG is alerting you that there has been a change made to your Hosts.



Malware has been known to modify your Windows HOSTS file to redirect you to a different website or block access to a web-site totally.



But a Hosts file can also be used by legitimate anti-malware programs to block content from malicious sites. Spybot Search and Destroy (immunise), Webroot SpySweeper and IE-SPYAD are some legit programs that use the Hosts file to block access to malware infected sites. Have you recently installed or updated any of these lately?



  • talktowomenplayhardtoget
  • oppose drilling for oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment