Friday, August 20, 2010

My norton antivirus says its good for 3pc's can my girlfriend use it?

i recently bought norton2008 on the front cover it says its good for three pc's per household''does this mean i can let my girlfriend download it who lives in the different country? will it work for her?



My norton antivirus says its good for 3pc's can my girlfriend use it?pop up blocker



No it has to be installed on 3pc's on the same home network.



My norton antivirus says its good for 3pc's can my girlfriend use it?systemworks



Yeah you can, but really i think you've wasted your money on getting Norton Antivirus, it DOES NOT stop viruses it's actually one of the lowest anti virus softwares available today.



Try downloading some from UTORRENT/LIMEWIRE/BITLORD etc, ones like ESET smart security etc.
nope nope get rid of norton its crap she needs to download her country software. but do not use norton it does not protect ur hole computer. use avast its free and much better it makes ur computer run faster. and finds all viruses. use that instead of norton.
yep,as long as you give her the registration key.
Should be able to, but just beware of two things, sometime problems do happen, and if she or you ever needed to reinstall the program, and only one of you had the CD, that can cause problems, as you can figure.



Not to mention the fact that Norton can be a big lag, on computer systems. It doesn't happen to everyone but if you notice your computer running a little slow, it is likely do to Norton. I no longer use Norton I've been using AVG for about five months now and found it to work fine, it doesn't lag the computer and my computer is free of infection, I've checked it out on free online scans, just to test it out.



So if your ever looking for a virus protection that you don't have to pay for every year, then I would suggest going with AVG, it's free. And is recommended by computer IT guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment