Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My avg antivirus willexpire on 15th of this month?

should i uninstall the old one avg 7.1 and after that install 7.5. is it my system files will gets affected if i delete my previous avg 7.1



My avg antivirus willexpire on 15th of this month?computers



As long as you install a new anti-virus program straight after uninstalling 7.1, you should be fine.



Make sure you specifically UNINSTALL it not just DELETE the folder containing the program.



I'd also reccomend disconnecting from the internet while you do it to prevent any viruses getting on the PC while you're doing it.



My avg antivirus willexpire on 15th of this month?hijack this



Uninstall the old 7.1 then install the 7.5 version
No. Do not uninstall 7.1. Download 7.5 and then double click to start the install. When the option to ''Repair install'' is given choose that. This will install all of the new 7.5 files needed. This is what AVG recommends.



Read the install tips at the bottm of the page in the following link.



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/5390/lng/us/...
If you read the instructions on the AVG website you just download the new version and click repair installation. Do not Uninstall AVG 7.1.



Just go to their website and follow the easy instructions. I have done this on several computers and works great

No comments:

Post a Comment