Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Norton Antivirus is about to expire. Will the AT&T Yahoo! Online Protection Suite do the same

My computer has Norton Anti-virus, Norton Internet protection and a host of other security software including Windows Pop-Up blocker, Windows Defender, Yahoo! Tool-bar Pop-Up Blocker. Is all this software redundant? Because Norton is about to expire, can I uninstall most or all of this software and rely on AT%26T Yahoo! Online Protection Suite? This software is free for subscribers and would simplify things if I could rely on it. We do a moderate amount of downloading from trusted sites. Thank you for any help.



My Norton Antivirus is about to expire. Will the AT%26T Yahoo! Online Protection Suite do the same job?download



AT%26T is free if your paying for their internet service. They don't include a firewall, you have to find one on your own. The rest of AT%26T's antivirus, antispywear, etc. is working fine, for me. I had Norton free for 6 months when I bought my Dell PC. I loved Norton, back then, but they changed their program to a new year, updated type, %26 I jumped to something else.



My Norton Antivirus is about to expire. Will the AT%26T Yahoo! Online Protection Suite do the same job?hijackthis



I think you'll like it. You'll need a firewall. I'm using Zone Alarm %26 it's working fine. You have to get used to it %26 read the help. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment