Friday, August 20, 2010

About norton antivirus?

I used intelligent updater to update my virus definitions in Norton anti-virus 2005. Why is it that when i connect to the internet now and run live update it still shows some files remaining to be downloaded.Does anyone else face this problem?



About norton antivirus?abtuvurys 2005



I was a user of Norton Antivirus until my subscription ended. I usually update it through liveupdate, which, for me, sucks. So when I'm away, here's what I do:



1.) I download updates from different sources like download.com and then



2.) install it on my pc when i get home.



And I don't have to do the liveupdate from Norton... :D



About norton antivirus?antivirus programs



this is very much normal with nortan. even if a new version u use this will again ask u to reload it after 3-4 months, never complete and requires connection again and again
stop using 2005 here is what you can do buy a new norton 2006 from a store just norton antivirus or internet security 2006 not the tech center edition once u have done that you can wither use internet security or antivirus 2007 or 2008 if you want to download 2007 nis go to www.symantec.com/newnis this is for 2007 norton internet security and www.symantec.com/newnav for antivirus 2007 use the product key that u get with 2006 this works or if you want you can use 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment