Friday, August 20, 2010

My norton antivirus software has disapeared?

it used to be on my desktop, in the start menu (all programs) and on my task bar then it suddenly dissapeared the only way i can find it is to search my computer could this be a virus? i have run norton anti virus and it didnt find anything and i have updated it yesterday



My norton antivirus software has disapeared?antivirus downloads



No, it sounds like someone deleted the icons. Just find it with search and drag the icons onto the desktop again.



My norton antivirus software has disapeared?cafe racer



Norton anti virus is not the best one as far as my experiences have gone. Good luck finding it and getting it to work again :-)
It must be there.Was it a trial version?(ye know for limited period).Or else get prepared to change yer hard disk,cause a few months back a problem akin to yours i.e; my entire OS disappeared.Repeated formating etc did not help.I was informed that ,the problem was relating to ''disk manager utility'' and finally I had to replace a new drive.
I would just download Avast AntiVirus. It's free, and less obtrusive than Norton. I've had no problems using it.
just make a shortcut to the desktop.



Try running some anti spywares...



Norton will disappear from your taskbar from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment