Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Was McAfee antivirus **cough** designed by a man?

It drives me mad..... Not that I need much help but, It's been updating for 12 months on my last computer (the one with a dented keyboard and a severe disability now), and has spent more time today downloading something on my relatively new one, than I've spent on Y!A.



I can't even delete the damned thing.



Do you think there's a virus under the kilt?



Was McAfee antivirus **cough** designed by a man?computer virus



I have used AVG Anti Virus, Zone Alarm Firewall, Spy-bot Search and Destroy and Ad Aware both spyware killers for years. They are all free for personal use and I have had no trouble with Viruses Trojans etc. AVG does not slow the system down as much as some other products and Zone Alarm allows a lot of personal configuration unlike the Windows Firewall. They can all be downloaded from the following link. http://www.computeractive.co.uk/... On the home page select downloads and then the appropriate category.I also use Windows Defender from the Microsoft site. It is safe to use two anti-spy products but never use more than one A/V as it can cause conflicts. You should run A/V and anti spy weekly. Hope this helps



Was McAfee antivirus **cough** designed by a man?free spyware remover



there is a real simple solution to all this crap, LINUX



I havent had trouble in a year now after the switch
Hey D.. been there and tried to do that Mcfee thing.. I think it was invented by someone who is plain ole nuts. Yeah virus for sure whether its under the kilt or under the crack of it..LOL I didnt have any luck with it. Sorrrrry SOB.. OH I had mine took off last year after I couldnt download it properly.. had it scratched from my credit card.. Oh I had a round or 2 with MR. Mc.. for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment