Sunday, August 15, 2010

I have Norton AntiVirus software. There is a security alert that says my virus protection is out of

this happens even after doing the liveupdate. and the window also does not go away. how do i fix this problem. Tks.



I have Norton AntiVirus software. There is a security alert that says my virus protection is out of date?norton internet security



I've also had this happen to me.



I "took a chance" and un-installed Norton and then re-installed it (provided that you have the installation disk available). After I was done the system was okay again. Every now and then Norton will "corrupt" itself.



When you do this (un-install) and (re-install), Norton will be completely in RED and alert you that EVERYTHING is not up to date. You will have to run a full scan as well as a live-update again.



I hope this helps you along.



Have a lovely rest of the evening.



I have Norton AntiVirus software. There is a security alert that says my virus protection is out of date?spyware remove



Get rid of norton. it's the worst crap there is. and XP security center doesn't like it for some reason, that's where you're getting that warning from.



get free Avast antivirus. 3 virus-free years for me.



http://www.avast.com
Norton is JUNK. I recommend antivir free edtition
Forget about Norton!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment