Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is avast! Antivirus really effective/works?

I just want to know if avast! really works or effective, because I'm not really sure of it...



Is avast! Antivirus really effective/works?free adware remover



It works and i love it because it doesn't slow down my computer like other anti virus softwares!



but once your computer is seriously infected than I find it hard to remove the viruses with avast!



Is avast! Antivirus really effective/works?internet security 2006



its one of the better free programs.
y
It's not that bad, although there are better ones out there (nod 32 for example).
It's decent for a free program. If you want something that works great and costs money to buy, go for McAfee. It works! My computers have been saved by McAfee!



  • finger nail sized
  • advice on raising children
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment