Friday, August 20, 2010

Could Norton Antivirus 2007 possibly slow my internet down? Slow down my computer?

Yes, it does... but then thats part of what it needs to do to help hold Microsoft Windows together. Without 3rd party bolt-ons, the total lack of security in Microsoft WIndows means you'd get fried in seconds.



Could Norton Antivirus 2007 possibly slow my internet down? Slow down my computer?antivirus software



it slows my down at start up



Could Norton Antivirus 2007 possibly slow my internet down? Slow down my computer?computer virus



It does by alot.Try AVG 7.5 Internet security,exceptional protection and it won't bog you down.Two year license for $69.00,commercial edition.It's worth every penny.
slow computer yes. internet no. ur connection will go as fast as it should but if you have a slow computer it seems like it's slower. get comodo firewall pro but if ur gonna pay for protection then get zonealarm pro
Almost certainly. Norton after 2004 is a huge resource hog. If you run it on an xp computer, have 1Gb of ram installed. Even then, there are better choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment