Friday, August 20, 2010

Today my antivirus run out?

i was with norton and did not want to pay for a renewal so i downloaded avg which some 1 told me about the thing is it does not cover spyware and i dont now how important spyware is on my pc i am nearly out of c drive what ever u call it so dont want to install more than need to . sorry about punciation



Today my antivirus run out?viruses



Well, man, the only thing I can advise you is to renew everything you have. First of all, Norton is the best antivirus in the planet, and to have it is to be completely protected against everything, so I would renew it if I was you, doesn't matter how much it costs.



If you have no money to buy it, then get something cheap or free, but good. I can recommend you AdWare, McCafee, Avast and Spyware doctor. If some of them does not include protection against something, spyware for example, you can mix them. For example, you can mix AdWare with Spyware Doctor and you get good protection for free.



About your hard drive space. In this times is better to have something good in technology affairs than something bad, or poor. Your hard drive might have a big space, but it's runnin' out. I would suggest you to get an external hard drive (there is a very big amount of USB hard drives offers in the web) if you don't want to change your computer. Despite, there is always the chance to buy a better computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment