Friday, August 20, 2010

Downloaded an Antivirus program, but now my computer freezes. Any clue why and how to fix it?

downloaded an anti-virus program (from a torrent site, isohunt.com) to check my computer for viruses, but just so happened that now my computer freezes after a minute or so after turning it on. Is there a way to stop this? It even freezes before I try to uninstall the program or restart the computer.



Downloaded an Antivirus program, but now my computer freezes. Any clue why and how to fix it?software



Use Safe Mode to restore it to a previous time before istalling the Anti-Virus.



To go to safe mode press F8 before your PC boots up.



Then choose Safe mode there.



Hope this will help.



I had similar problem back then, I did something else but do this first.



Downloaded an Antivirus program, but now my computer freezes. Any clue why and how to fix it?vincent



Try Ctrl+Atl+Delete. Find the antivirus program you installed and end the process. Then try to uninstall it. If this isn't possible open in safe mode and uninstall. Tap F8 during boot and select safe mode from the choices. After you get it out, download and install this program.



http://dw.com.com/redir?edId=3%26siteId=4%26...



AVG Free edition. Free anti-virus software for anyone. Install it on every PC you have at no charge at all. Most torrent files are being infected with viruses anymore. Some companies have been known to pay good money to drop bombs in these networks.
Your download included a virus. You need to download avg free antivirus.

No comments:

Post a Comment